Monday, May 21, 2012

Church is in Service

Eric Church that is...

This past weekend a group of us went to Red Rocks Amphitheatre to see Eric Church and Brantley Gilbert. The forecast was not looking good all week and it really never got better. It was cold, and rainy. Thank gosh it quit raining by the time we started tailgating. The cold never went away. We loaded all 13 of us into two trucks and headed to Red Rocks.  If you ask anyone about Red Rocks their immediate response, "You're gonna love it!" They weren't kidding. This place is gorgeous. The rocks are so gorgeous they almost look fake.

 Red Rocks = Gorgeous!

We tailgated for a few hours. The boys grilled. We all boozed.  And Kelly and I thought of different ways to take sneak in alcohol ...(p.s. it worked like a charm:))   Now, Red Rocks is no joke.  You have to walk hike up this ramp to get inside.  As Kelly would put it, "We'll have to take a couple breathers before we reach the top, haha."  I also found out they hold boot camps here on the weekends during the summer.  I'll be checking those out!
 Kelly, Melany, Myself, Lauren and Leslie
All Kansas girls (except Kelly, she's from Florida) doing our "Coloradian Thing"
 Probably the best group pic ever
Colby and I.  It was cold. I was wearing two hoodies under that jacket
 Inside the concert.  This place packs in approximately 8000 people

Brantley Gilbert and Eric Church were amazing to say the least.  Great day, great people, amazing concert...and then I lost my iPhone.  I am sad. I haven't had a phone since Saturday night...I'll get my new one Tuesday night.  I'm having phone withdrawals.  So, I had more pics to put on here but they're on my lost phone.  Thank you Leslie Francis for providing pictures:) Happy Monday people!

No comments:

Post a Comment